"Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abysses nature leads, or you shall learn nothing. I have only begun to learn content and peace of mind since I have resolved at all risks to do this."
A summary of quantitative research done to date (especially since 1976) and space for active research projects.
Seminal works on research literature review:
- Geoffrey Dean’s Recent Advances in Natal Astrology: A Critical Review 1900-1976
- Garry Phillipson’s Astrology in the Year Zero
- Geoffrey Dean’s Tests of Astrology: A critical review of hundreds of studies (strongly biased against astrology but a good resource nonetheless)
Lists and reviews of research:
- Contemporary research projects are listed on Manfred Zimmel's CORA page.
- Some of the most frequently cited claims of evidence are reviewed on Ken McRitchie's site, Astrological Review Letters.
- Robert Currey's list of studies that are supportive of astrology and published in scientific journals: Astrology Research.
Description of research methods:
- Mark Pottenger's (ed.) Astrological Research Methods, Volume 1: An ISAR Anthology
- Discussion on multivariate statistical research: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1644
A few defining articles on research can be downloaded from below.
|File Size:||782 kb|
|File Size:||118 kb|
|File Size:||158 kb|
|File Size:||724 kb|
The state of research
An annotated bibliography of contemporary research on the lunar effect on human life:
|File Size:||287 kb|